[Scummvm-devel] No recent daily builds on buildot

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Feb 27 23:15:47 CET 2010

Am 27.02.2010 um 21:26 schrieb Thierry Crozat:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed today that the most recent daily build on buildot (in the
> snapshots directory) is from February 18 (for every platforms).
> Somebody might want to fix/change that so that users can get a recent
> SVN  version without needing to compile it during the testing period
> for version 1.1.0.

I guess the problem was that buildbot was stuck for several days, and
apparently nobody noticed it. Today a user on our forums pointed out
this issue, and I restarted buildbot. This should cause new daily
builds to appear starting tonight.

We do not yet have a 1.1.0 branch, though. Just as a reminder: once
that is made, buildbot will have to be adjusted for it, too!

Bye,