[Scummvm-devel] call for help: Dragon History on Windows

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Wed Jan 6 07:56:08 CET 2010

Robert Špalek wrote:

> 2. Return to launcher and Quit in the ScummVM main menu (Ctrl-F5) have
> no effect

I can reproduce this on my Linux box. I think it happens because the
ScummVM GUI, not the Draci engine, captures the EVENT_QUIT or EVENT_RTL.
This wouldn't be a problem, except Draci never calls
Engine::shouldQuit(). At first I thought it did, but it was actually
calling its own Game::shouldQuit().

I can at the very least work around it by adding this to the end of
DraciEngine::handleEvents():

    if (shouldQuit()) {
        _game->setQuit(true);
        _script->endCurrentProgram(true);