[Scummvm-devel] buildbot upgraded

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Jan 12 19:50:12 CET 2010

Hi folks,

today I upgrade the buildbot server. It was a risk, since I might have
broken it, and then maybe wouldn't have been able to fix it (or might
not have the time...). But I figured that  considering we didn't have
tons of security fixes installed (not just for buildbot, but also for
apache and other stuff), it was worth the risk...

Anyway, it seems to have worked. Luckily, lenny-backports now has a
package for the latest buildbot, so I was able to use that. I also
installed all pending security updates etc.

I also enabled the "force build" feature of buildbot, so now you can
force it to build a given config, or to abort a currently running
build. This requires a username and password, though. If you email me
a username and a password hash in htpasswd format, I can give you
access. For reference, the relevant file containing the data is /var/
lib/buildbot/master/scumm_htpasswd