[Scummvm-devel] buildbot upgraded

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Jan 12 21:29:10 CET 2010

Am 12.01.2010 um 20:45 schrieb Max Horn:

> Am 12.01.2010 um 20:00 schrieb Eugene Sandulenko:
>
>> On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:50:12 +0100
>> Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:
>>> Anyway, it seems to have worked. Luckily, lenny-backports now has a
>>> package for the latest buildbot, so I was able to use that. I also
>>> installed all pending security updates etc.
>> Unfortunately at least this page gives error:
>>
>>  http://buildbot.scummvm.org/buildbot/grid?category=trunk;category=branch
>
> Fixed. This was a bug in buildbot itself.

Just for completness, if this crops up again, I had to modify
    /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/buildbot/status/web/grid.py

by changing line 199 from
	html_categories = map(html.escape(categories))
	html_categories = map(html.escape, categories)

and afterwards, recompiled the .py files in there using
    python -m compileall .
(run inside /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/buildbot/status/web/)