[Scummvm-devel] Announcing public SCI testing?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Jul 19 14:46:30 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I also agree that we should go to public testing for SCI. I have been for that for quite some time, in fact :).

Yeah, there may be more big changes to the engine in the future, but I don't see why any of those should discourage users from trying SCI out. As long as we put big red "danger" signs on it ;). And yes, some people will ignore or overlook those, but such is life, it will always happen; it actually already is now happening (with people asking about SCI, or using rogue SVN builds, etc.).

Go for it!

Bye,