[Scummvm-devel] Announcing public SCI testing?

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:18:22 CEST 2010

Police Quest 1 VGA and Space Quest 1 VGA are missing from the list
Also, we need to put somewhere that the engine is still not considered
stable, and there might be unexpected crashes

Other than that, it looks ok :)

Regards
Filippos

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 2:31 AM, Matthew Hoops <clone2727 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is the updated list with Filippos' changes as well as SCI fan
> games (which say that the full games have a *much* higher priority).
> I'm also attaching a news post (date purposely not filled in).
>
> If there aren't any problems, I guess we can begin with this right away.
>
> -Matt

"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde