[Scummvm-devel] Added SCI groups to our bug tracker

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Wed Jul 28 10:06:55 CEST 2010

Hi Team,

I just added SCI groups to our bug tracker per our early discussion.

Also I went through all submitted bugs and specified group there
(sorry for the flood). Alhough I did not touch md5-related ones
(mostly), and did not go too far in the past.

I did not distinguish between EGA/VGA and Floppy/CD versions and also
took liberty of merging Holye Books into single entry.

If you need any corrections, extensions, or do not agree with
something, please tell.

Eugene