[Scummvm-devel] Introductions

Angus Lees alees at google.com
Mon Jun 7 00:46:00 CEST 2010

Hey all.  The Android port just got merged, so I thought I'd briefly
introduce myself now that everything is official:

My name is Angus Lees, I work for Google but not on anything to do
with Android (I'm a "Site Reliability Engineer" if anyone cares).
I've been working on the Android port since about January 2009,
shortly after I got my first Android device.  I'm 33 and recently
moved back to Sydney with my family, which is why I've had even less
free time than usual.

I answer to both "Gus" and "Angus" but the former is shorter to type ;)
I don't tend to bother with online nicks, so you'll find me as "gus"
or "anguslees" or some other obvious combination.  Forums/wiki: gus.
sourceforge: anguslees.

(I get a crazy amount of email every day through work, but anything
mentioning me directly in to/cc will get flagged and I should answer
promptly. I apologise in advance for anything I miss)

 - Gus