[Scummvm-devel] Downtime notice for Wiki, Forums

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Jun 8 13:51:31 CEST 2010

Hi there,

FYI, the provider we host Wiki and Forums on (HostEurope) just announced that "on sunday, 13/06/2010 between 23.00pm and 8.00am internal maintenance works are due. [...] Within the mentioned time frame your product will not be available for approx. 60 minutes."

They are upgrading Apache to 22.6, MySQL to 5.1, Perl to 5.10.0, hence the downtime. Note that the 60 minutes in my experience is an upper bound, often the real downtime is only a few minutes.

So, if on that day those sites are not reachable for some time, don't panic :).

The main ScummVM.org website is *not* affected by this, nor are email aliases, buildbot, etc.

P.S. FYI, they always announced downtime in advance like this, in the past I just was too lazy to forward this data. ;)