[Scummvm-devel] Translation support was added to ScummVM

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Tue Jun 15 20:15:12 CEST 2010

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 20:12:06 +0200
Pawel Kolodziejski <aquadran at xtr.net.pl> wrote:
> It will not work on all European languages, if it's only Latin-1 so
> some Polish chars will not work as they used with Latin-2.
Well, yes. Also it will not work with Baltic languages. I will add
support for codepage-specific fonts soon, so Russian and any other
(single-byte encoded) languages will work as expected.

Eugene

PS. If somebody would put my original letter to Wiki (in proper form),
as well as GUI-related one, I would appreciate it much.