[Scummvm-devel] Switching ScummVM repository to Git

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Jun 16 11:40:00 CEST 2010

One remark on the authors list: I think all emails should be consistently in lower case, but there is <Kirben at scummvm.org> in the list. And also <kirben at scummvm.org>, so it is twice inconsistent :)

Also, I think I'd prefer to have my identity recorded using <max at quendi.de>, as that is what I use in my ~/.gitconfig, too. I also noted that for some people the list uses the @scummvm.org address and for others not, is there a schema to that?

I am going to read-up on the various proposed git repository management strategies tonight and reply to that part. Well, I'll try... :)

Bye,