[Scummvm-devel] ATTN: Declaring PalmOS port as officially dead; deadline till July 16

Eugene Sandulenko sev.mail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 15:42:58 CEST 2010

Hi Chris,

Let me use this opportunity to thank you too for all the hard work you
were doing for our project.

I believe it was one of the first ports demanding aligned memory
access, and as such, it contributed a lot to our efforts on
portability. Also the platform restrictions which you overcame and the
way how you did it, showed your genuine professionalism.

Thank you again for staying with us for several years. Hope to
collaborate with you someday over again.

Eugene