[Scummvm-devel] Switching ScummVM repository to Git

Michael Madsen michael at birdiesoft.dk
Wed Jun 16 17:35:51 CEST 2010

I would consider an SVN interface a big plus, especially if the move is right around the corner.

As a GSoC student, I have a lot of work ahead of me for the next 2 months - and at the same time, I have my exams to worry about. Git *does* lend itself to a different way of working than SVN, and I would prefer if I didn't have to deal with even more stuff before my exams end on June 30. I know that since I'm working in the tools, I probably won't *need* most of the extra stuff anyway, but it's the principle. ;)

I'm sure I'd manage even if the switch is done tomorrow without any sort of SVN interface, but if given the choice, I would certainly prefer it if I could switch at a time that's convenient for me, instead of being forced to do it at a specific date.

Michael