[Scummvm-devel] ATTN: Declaring PalmOS port as officially dead; deadline till July 16

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Sun Jun 20 19:21:17 CEST 2010

Max Horn <max at quendi.de> writes:

[...]
>    REMOVE THE PALMOS PORT from our repository sometime after July 16.
[...]

By this, I assume you merely mean unlinking it from the tree at HEAD.
I.e. all commits to date will remain in the repository, and also be
included in a repository switch to hg/git, making it easy to pick it
up again (well, easy apart from the obvious chore of having to fix all
the bitrot ;) should someone else come along later with a burning
desire to re-maintain the port.  Yes?

  // Marcus