[Scummvm-devel] Some help needed for testing ports

vgvgf vgvgvgf at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 08:42:59 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am one of the gsoc students working now on ScummVM this year, and I
have been working on refactoring the SDL backend, a task that includes
refactoring the ports that make use of the SDL backend. However, I am
unable to test all ports, and I need some help for seeing if my
changes on those ports are working well or if they need some fixes.

Currently, I need help compiling and testing my branch
(scummvm/branch/gsoc2010-opengl/) for Symbian and Samsung TV ports. I
know that the Samsung TV port compiles and links well under linux, but
I can't test it and see if it runs. But the Symbian port is a bit
harder to compile, as it needs various SDKs, python and other libs for
compiling it.

I will also need some help testing the WinCE, Linuxmoto and Gp2xwiz
ports when finishing refactoring them. I plan having the WinCE and
Linuxmoto ports refactored and committed to the repository later today
(sunday), and Gp2xwiz by monday.

Regards,
Alejandro