[Scummvm-devel] Wiki feedback (was: ScummVM loadable modules)

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Thu Mar 4 01:08:39 CET 2010

Le 3 mars 10 à 12:40, Max Horn a écrit :

> The developer bios page, could for example be linked to from the
> developer central. We could also transform it into a new "People"
> page, or instead have the "People" page link to it.

I create a new People page (except that it is called Wiki_Users, but
we can rename it if you prefer People) and added a link to the
Developers Bios from that new page:
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Wiki_Users

It is generated automatically using some info from the User template.
Feedback is welcome (you can start a discussion on that page).

>> So perhaps a developer's navigation bar on the left could lead to a
>> Todo page, to the main developer's center page, and to the bios so a
>> developer could easily find who's working on what. Those are the
>> things I can think of right now. So maybe one bar for developers and
>> one for users?
>
> You mean, split the "navigation" box (which is above "tools",
> "search", "toolbox") into two? One labeled "user navigation" and one
> "developer navigation" (or something like that) ?

That's what I understood as well and it seemed like a good idea. I
played with the idea of doing this this evening but spent too much
time on the DPL extension documentation. Maybe tomorrow...

Thierry