[Scummvm-devel] Wiki update

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Wed Mar 24 21:27:43 CET 2010

Hi all,

A security and bug fix update of mediawiki was released recently. My
current plan is to update our wiki on Sunday morning (March 28).
During the update I will lock the wiki to be read only for everybody
and do a backup first. I will also be on IRC during the process.

This update is not critical (for us) and can be postponed if this
plan causes a problem to anybody. In particular the ScummVM 1.1.0
release is also planned for Sunday I think and I don't want to impede
this release. If you think it would be better to postpone the wiki
software update say so and I will change the plan to do it on Friday
April 2 in the morning.

Thierry