[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.1.0 status. Branched.

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Mar 25 09:17:28 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

due to various issues with his internet connection, a HD crash and other bad stuff, Eugene cannot take care of the release from here on, so I'll take over as release manager.

This in particular means that we'll have to push back the release, and I propose to push it back by one week compared to the original plan, that is:

  Mar 31th: tagging
  Apr 4th: release

I'll look into providing an updated release status etc. tonight.

Vladimir, please commit your teenageng changes to the 1.1.0 branch ASAP.

Everybody else, if you have sent Eugene stuff regarding the release before this, please resend it to me.