[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.1.0 status. Branched.

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Thu Mar 25 17:57:09 CET 2010

Max Horn wrote:

> due to various issues with his internet connection, a HD crash and
> other bad stuff, Eugene cannot take care of the release from here on,
> so I'll take over as release manager.

Ouch! I hope there were backups.

> This in particular means that we'll have to push back the release,
> and I propose to push it back by one week compared to the original
> plan

On the bright side, that might give me time to try my FotAQ patch
(r48381) on the 1.1 branch. It's not a particularly serious bug, but
it's also an extremely trivial patch (that could still have unexpected
side effects).

If I can only overcome this crippling laziness of mine...

Torbjörn Andersson