[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.1.1 status

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed May 5 13:38:00 CEST 2010

Am 05.05.2010 um 12:15 schrieb Robert Kelsen:

> Hey Guys,
>
> Sorry, I've been a bit slack...
>
> I don't have a Sourceforge account. Slackware binary package is here:
>
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/rkelsen/scummvm-1.1.1_slack-i486-1.tgz
>
> md5sum: 0dc68affee459aae01bf8c220c8ae4a7
> size: 4390347

Hi Rob,

thanks for that. I already uploaded the binary yesterday (when you sent it to me directly).

Folks, in general, we are in pretty good shape when it comes to binaries. In fact, Paul Smedley just sent me an OS/2 binary, the first since 0.13.1, yippie :).

Missing builds:
* GP2xWiz: John promised to send some soon
* BeOS & Haiku: Luc is working on this
* IRIX (Mips 4):  Joost, Rainer ?
* PalmOS: I have given up hope on that and plan to post a news item declaring this port officially dead very soon now.

Once we have those, I'll be completely happy :). We could then think about what we want in the "Older versions (unsupported)" category. I recently added links to older ubuntu & debian packages there. And I am wondering whether we really want to keep links to 0.7.1 links for ancient WinCE devices here, as well as an 0.8.0 binary for Mandriva 2006. I'd say we should get rid of these -- agreed?