[Scummvm-devel] Adding splashscreen to ScummVM

Joost Peters joostp at 7fc1.org
Thu May 20 16:52:26 CEST 2010

I'm not opposed to adding a splash screen, but wonder if it would really
help avoid "illegal and silent borrowings".

What would prevent someone with bad intentions to simply circumvent /
skip the display of this splash screen?  We can't force its display
under our current license, can we?

Regards,
Joost