[Scummvm-devel] Migration to GIT?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Nov 2 13:37:35 CET 2010

P.P.S: More on github organizations here: <http://github.com/blog/674-introducing-organizations>

We might want subteams in order to give people only access to e.g. the "web" repository, say a web designer. Also, we can add people to a team that is only allowed to pull, but not push -- say, gsoc students, their mentors would have to pull theirs commits explicitly, while students would work on their own git branch.

And there is another "issue": When we convert things from SVN to git, we may want to fix up some "bugs" in the SVN repository, artifacts of incorrect CVS->SVN conversion. I think I wrote about that in an earlier email here...