[Scummvm-devel] Game enhancements

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Fri Nov 5 13:38:34 CET 2010

On 2010-11-05 12:07, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:

>> - Mixed Adlib/MT-32 mode
> Yes, this works only for small subset of the games and is an ideal
> candidate for moving into separate tab.

The options dialog is beginning to get rather cluttered though. I know
we can (and do) have more tabs than can be shown at once, but in the
long run that can make it harder to get a good view of what's in it.

Though I don't really have any good suggestions for what to do instead.
We could split it into several dialogs, I guess, e.g. "Graphics",
"Sound", "Engine-specific", ... Sound settings alone could fill a tabbed
dialog at this stage. Replacing the tabs with a drop-down would be
another possibility, though I'm not sure I really like either of them
that much.

Torbjörn Andersson