[Scummvm-devel] Game enhancements

Pierre-Yves GĂ©rardy pygy79 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 12:43:52 CET 2010

A brief wizard after game detection could help to expose these otherwise non
obvious options.

It could present a single panel with the improvements specific to a given
game.

I'd enable it by default, give an option to remove it for expert users, and
disable it for mass adding games.

Regards,
-- Pierre-Yves