[Scummvm-devel] AGI forums

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Nov 9 15:33:19 CET 2010

Hi Filippos,

you'd be most welcome! The theme format unfortunately changed radically from phpBB 2 to 3, so one essentially would have to rewrite it "from scratch". I.e. it's probably easiest to take an existing phpBB 3 "close" to our theme, and then modify that based on the code of the old theme.

Otherwise, it is in theory possibly to transit a phpBB 2 forum to phpBB 3, which is why using phpBB 3 seems most attractive. It also seems to have an active landscape of plugins / mods etc.

Of course, we should also maybe first research if phpBB3 (directly or via some extension) provides any of the functionality I am dreaming off... :)