[Scummvm-devel] Launcher / wizard

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Nov 9 20:54:38 CET 2010

Am 28.10.2010 um 13:51 schrieb yotam barnoy:

> I think that's going in the right direction, but I think even better would
> be to assume that if there are no games, the user wants to add them.
> Something like
>
> Welcome to ScummVM! The program that plays your favorite point-and-click
> adventures.
>
> Please tell us where your games can be found:
>
> <Location Edit Box>
>
> <"Find My Games" button> (Mass Add functionality)
> <"Cancel Wizard" button> <"Don't show this wizard again" checkbox>
>
> Yotam

Yotam,

can you please add this to the Wiki TODO, or file a feature request for it, so that this good idea is not forgotten? (I think people made similar suggestions in the past, but I am not sure if any were ever properly "documented").

Even nicer would be of course if somebody worked on implementing this :)