[Scummvm-devel] Log file support

Michael Madsen michael at birdiesoft.dk
Thu Nov 25 01:25:12 CET 2010

According to MSDN, there has been an AppData folder since the release of IE4, but before Windows 98, it was possible to install IE4 without the required DLLs. In other words, only NT4 and Win95 can be a problem, and even there, it's not all systems that are affected.

Relevant links:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb762494.aspx - describes the various special folders and when they were introduced
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb776779.aspx - describes where each version of the relevant shell DLLs originated

Michael