[Scummvm-devel] Introduction

Bastien Bouclet bgkweb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 13:12:25 CET 2010

Hi team !

My name's Bastien and I am a 24 years old software engineer in Lyon, France.
I've been silently following ScummVM for a few years. Three years ago, I
even started working on an engine for Myst which never got far enough to be
submitted here. Recently, I considered getting involved in ScummVM's MOHAWK
engine maintained by clone2727. The result is a series of patchs that
implements one of Myst's ages, Selenitic, as well as some generic engine
love. Those changes are soon to be merged into the trunk.
The plan is quite simple: take care of the remaining ages, with the help of
Matthew. Myst's scripts are mostly hardcoded, thus it may take quite some
time.

Besides I have some interest in Myst 3 which might someday turn into a basis
for an engine to be included in Residual.

You can find me on IRC, where my nick is bgK.

Bastien