[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm-devel Digest, Vol 53, Issue 5

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 15:58:54 CEST 2010

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 3:10 PM, M. Kiewitz
<m_kiewitz at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Otherwise there could be some #define like OFFICIAL_RELEASE, which would enable code that automatically returns 0 as replacement in case the issue isn't known and no warning getting written anywhere.

Our configure based build system actually already defines
"RELEASE_BUILD" for release builds. I am not sure whether MSVC and
other project files like XCode do that though. It might make sense to
also let them define that and rely on it for this.

// Johannes