[Scummvm-devel] Broken Sword 2.5 engine

Eugene Sandulenko sev.mail at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:14:10 CEST 2010

On 13 October 2010 14:59, yotam barnoy <yotambarnoy at gmail.com> wrote:
>> In retrospect, it seems the "should we merge this?" discussion was not very serious :/. And I am quite unhappy that we now have a full copy of LUA sitting in our repository, despite explicit concerns about it.
>>

> Is there an option of building with it as a library instead?
Not at this point, but I think is doable. Though we are locked to Lua
5.1.3 because of Pluto library (see utils/pluto).

> >From a quick search, it doesn't seem like libtheora was ever ported to
> the PSP. Though that might be irrelevant since the 800x600 display
> downsampled to 480x272 pixels may look really bad.
I added today to TODO page an item for making libtheora optional. The
game works without cutscenes and actually worked for a while as such
until we implemented the player. I'll look into it soon.

Eugene