[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.2.0 missing builds

Pawel Kolodziejski aquadran at xtr.net.pl
Sat Oct 16 11:26:13 CEST 2010

On 2010-10-16, at 11:06, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 10:33:53 +0200
> Pawel Kolodziejski <aquadran at xtr.net.pl> wrote:
>

>> On 2010-10-16, at 10:27, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:

>>> What do you mean? Removed from which repository?
>>>

>> there is no longer dists/debian directory
> Ahem. In fact I just took a look. Fingolfin removed it in r48893, but
> in the first place it appeared that it _was_ changed by you in
> branches, but never forward-ported to trunk. Thus the files there were
> at least 2 years old.

I did changes changelog file only for release branches where that make sense.
Trunk changelog always point it was build from svn trunk as snapshot not release for daily builds.

> Please commit it back to branch-1-2-0 and trunk and assemble the
> builds. If you hesitate to restore the directory, just tell and I will
> do it for you.

I can build without files in repository, simply back files only for this build.
I don't know why it was removed. They are not updated but they worked fine.

Pawel