[Scummvm-devel] Merging remaining GSoC branches (Attention PORTERS!)

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Thu Oct 21 06:08:23 CEST 2010

Hi there Team!

Yes, I agree with Tony, last time I tried the plugins version
on PS2 it seemed a bit slower to startup and to RTL. Which is
not an objection to merge (it could even be a stronger drive
to improve it ;-), but if it makes it like this to 1.3.0, it
might be perceived as a regression, from the occasional user
who misses the insight on the more elegant implementation vs.
longer loading times.

Ciao,
-max