[Scummvm-devel] Android port

Michael Nicholls nicholls.mc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 11:24:12 CEST 2010

Hi All,

Glad the port is moving on :-)

Just wanted to say that I did get the port compiling originally and had written
some simple long press for right click code.
This seems to work ok on my phone, but the behaviour isn't switchable at the
moment as I am not sure the best way to do this? I am also not sure how to
put options in for configuring sensitivity?

Alas I have been quiet as I had a new laptop and am now running 64bit Ubuntu
and I can't seem to get the toolchain to work now. I am guessing that it is
because I am on 64bit, but I may be wrong.

With a little guidance I am sure I would be able to build a new toolchain.
How difficult is it Gus?

Cheers,
Mike