[Scummvm-devel] Android port

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Wed Oct 27 21:50:30 CEST 2010

Replying to self...

Marcus Comstedt <marcus at mc.pp.se> writes:

>   I then copied sky to the root of a different SD card, which is
>   formatted as FAT.  But sky still shows up as not a directory!  I can
>   select all other dirs in the root, but not sky.  What is going on?

Bah, there was a very simple explanation for this:  /usr/games/sky
wasn't the sky datafiles at all but a shellscript to launch scummvm
with the sky engine.  The actual datafiles were in
/usr/share/scummvm/beneath-a-steel-sky/.  Ahem.

Now I can at least launch sky, but the intro cuts short already at
"Ooh, I see", and ScummVM exits.

Is there any way to get a more usable crash report?

  // Marcus