[Scummvm-devel] Windows console

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Oct 28 12:31:59 CEST 2010

Am 28.10.2010 um 06:44 schrieb Travis Howell:

[...]

>> Anyway, so: We are discussing an issue that some people (well, me at least) think is bad for users, which you dispute, but at the same time you refuse to ask those very users based on the argument that we won't be able to reach every of them?
>>
>> So... I did at least talk to some users about what they like or dislike; admittedly far to few to give a representative picture. But you seem refuse to even talk to them, but still think you know what's best for them? Hm.
>
> Again, you basing on a flawed sample of a few people, and still have not
> provided proof that strong change is wanted. I could do a similar flawed
> sample of a few local people using ScummVM, only to get similar results
> for another option (i.e. simply do care either way).

Travis,

I explicitly stated that the people and sample I quote is far too small to have significance, but thanks for pointing out what I already said again ;).

However, don't you think it's odd that one the one hand you criticize me for using too small a sample, while at the same time, you (a) refuse to even try to get a larger sample, and (b) you base your opinion on an even smaller sample (namely, as far as I can tell, on the opinion of only a single person, namely your own) ?

I think I said enough on this subject, and this all speaks for itself...

Bye,