[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM Release 1.2.0 plans

Simon Sawatzki SimSaw at gmx.de
Sun Sep 12 10:58:44 CEST 2010

Hi Team members,

I would like to add two bug reports to the list of nice to get fixed:
3064655: SCUMM: Restart with F8 key not working properly
3064656: SCUMM: Wrong charset used when pressing pause key

They are both regressions that did not occur in earlier versions and they have both sneaked into the last stable release.

There was one bug mentioned in the nice to get fixed list that I would like to move to a more important section:
3000876: FF: Crackling/static popping

This is for the AGOS 2 game The Feeble Files. Kirben is the actual porter of this engine, but since it is a sound issue and there is no specific person for maintaining the sound code, I think it would be nice if some other programmers could have a look at this issue.
   The reason why I think it is important is that this issue creates a very disturbing noise in a lot of situations and it might annoy players so much that they stop playing the game.
   This regression has slightly appeared in the last stable release at random, but became a loud noise at some time after this stable release.

It would be great if these three issues could be solved before the release.

Kind regards
Simon Sawatzki

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl