[Scummvm-devel] Translation.dat

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:13:54 CEST 2010

The SearchMan always adds "." to the search path as default, so if your bundle contains the translations.dat file I guess it will find it there(i.e your bundle is your current directory path).

Themes was initialized after localisation so that path was never search when loading. But small devices are not using external themes to a large exent anyhow.

Best regards
Lars