[Scummvm-devel] Adding support for selecting a 'pluginpath' on the command line?

Michael Madsen michael at birdiesoft.dk
Tue Sep 28 16:09:25 CEST 2010

I had a little free time, so I decided to take a stab at this. I've gone through all .cpp and .h files in trunk as of r52922, and created http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Defines from the output.

I've only put in the tokens currently in use; I haven't looked up where each of them is used.

For reference, here are the commands I used (Windows shell):

for /r %i in (*.h) do @grep -h ifndef "%~i" | @grep -v endif | @grep -v "_H_*$" >> \scummvm\ifndef_h.txt
for /r %i in (*.h) do @grep -h ifdef "%~i" | @grep -v endif >> \scummvm\ifdef_h.txt
for /r %i in (*.cpp) do @grep -h ifdef "%~i" | @grep -v endif >> \scummvm\ifdef_cpp.txt
for /r %i in (*.cpp) do @grep -h ifndef "%~i" | @grep -v endif >> \scummvm\ifndef_cpp.txt

...and then I performed a bit of manual cleanup to remove false positives, comments at the end of a line, unnecessary indenting, etc.

Michael