[Scummvm-devel] Adding support for selecting a 'pluginpath' on the command line?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Sep 28 17:28:29 CEST 2010

Thanks!

Quite a huge list (though of course a lot can be stripped from it).

Looking about this, I wish there was a way to use doxygen for this; it lists *all* defines, however, which means far too many: <http://doxygen.scummvm.org/globals_defs.html>. But having the explanations for each #define somewhere in a doxygen comment certainly would have made it easier to maintain them *sigh*.

Anyway, now that Michael made the start on <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Defines>, we need to remove lots of slag from that, and add some info. Actually, for now I'd like to start by focusing on things that porters (or maybe engine authors) should know for controlling special features, like disabling console output, or enabling ARM optimizations. A man can dream, can't he? :)

Bye,