[Scummvm-devel] Fedora ScummVM package (Was: Merging TsAGE engine into trunk)

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Sat Apr 9 09:38:57 CEST 2011

On 2011-04-08 23:05, Max Horn wrote:

> As an afterthought: Maybe we should modify our configure script to reject
 > --enable-all-engines when --enable-release is used?

Sounds reasonable to me. Should it throw an error, or just silently drop
the --enable-all-engines flag? Also, should --enable-release prevent
enabling all unstable engines, or is it just blanket statement
--enable-all-engines that we want to block? (I guess you could argue
that if you enable engines individually, then you probably know what you
are doing, and that there may be cases when you want to try and compile
even unstable engines with optimization.)

Torbjörn Andersson