[Scummvm-devel] FORCE_RTL

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Apr 11 11:01:46 CEST 2011

Am 11.04.2011 um 00:41 schrieb Johannes Schickel:

> On 04/10/2011 11:06 PM, Max Horn wrote:
>>
>> I suggest we introduce a coding convention that all static vars *must* be marked with a comment that explains why they are there, and why they are safe in the light of RTL -- or if they aren't, a FIXME remark should be there.
>
> Hopefully won't cover const static variables... :-). Apart I am all for
> that.

Of course non-const was meant (damn, I swear I thought of adding the "non-const" bit, but then apparently forgot it after all). Anyway, I renamed our "Portability Guide" on the Wiki to "Coding Conventions" <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Coding_Conventions> and will now add a brief blurb on this subject. People, feel free to improve it later on.

Also, could somebody (criezy?) change the main navbar -- it currently lists a link to the code formatting conventions. It should be changed to link to the coding conventions (and those should then link to the CFC).