[Scummvm-devel] Fedora ScummVM package (Was: Merging TsAGE engine into trunk)

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Apr 15 11:31:27 CEST 2011

Hi there,

it is nice to see that some people worked on the long-term fix for --enable-release etc., but, going back to my original email on this thread:

Am 08.04.2011 um 23:03 schrieb Max Horn:
> Could somebody who actually uses Fedora or at least knows a bit about it (e.g. how one reports bugs properly :) file a report on this (and maybe send the URL, so that we can track it / chime in if necessary)?

Is there anybody here who could please do this?

<rant>This time I swear I won't cave in and just do it myself, as so often. I mean, I don't use Fedora, not even Linux. If nobody else here is sufficiently bothered by this, then why should *I* care?</rant>

Bye,