[Scummvm-devel] Question to other ARM porters regarding ARM specific defines

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at scummvm.org
Fri Apr 22 13:57:35 CEST 2011

On 04/22/2011 11:07 AM, Andre Heider wrote:
> Also: Can we please kill backends/platform/wince/Makefile and
> use/maintain the configure path for WinCE please?

Since the configure path works just fine (and is used on buildbot
afaik), is there any reason you want the Makefile to be gone? There
should be other ports having custom makefiles too, like the NDS port or
the PSP port. I actually just checked the NDS makefile and it seems it
also does not enable all the ARM assembly code, but at least it seems to
pass the defines on its own, so that ports.mk change might not affect NDS.

// Johannes