[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.3.0 status -- 2010-04-24

Tarek Soliman tarek-spam at zeusmail.bounceme.net
Thu Apr 28 22:27:13 CEST 2011

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 09:14:33PM +0200, Johannes Schickel wrote:
> How do we handle backport fixes now btw.? I can't seem to find any
> agreement on the workflow we want to use.
It seems no one objected to cherry-pick besides "it smells like svn"

There was a suggestion to branch a per-bug branch on the common-base
and then merge it to master and to the 1.3-fixes branch.

The first idea makes for more readable logs but multiple (identical)
commits per fix.
The second idea makes for less readable logs but a single commit per fix.
--
Tarek