[Scummvm-devel] Uploading some extra useful files

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 11:28:57 CEST 2011

A follow-up to this:
Would it be sensible to add a page with game patches (the ones that have
modified game data files, not game executable files), similar to what we got
for game demos? This would help users get the game patches for their games
without looking around the net, and we will hopefully get less bug reports
for issues fixed by the original game companies.

Regards
Filippos

--
"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde