[Scummvm-devel] KYRA - Eye of the Beholder extension

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at scummvm.org
Thu Dec 1 23:08:26 CET 2011

Just to clarify this again: I'm telling this so everybody is aware that
if we add EoB 1+2, we explictily support code only targeted at an RPG
game engine.

All IMHO:
Thus it makes us as a project indirectly officially supporting RPG
games. Of course due to the "per game and game engine" discussion base
for "sub-engines" we give us some protection to argue against adding
sole RPG engines. But never the less then we can't claim that we only
support RPGs, which use the mostly the same engine as adventures. So it
is a (small) change in the focus of ScummVM.

I at least hope now people understand the implications of adding EoB
1+2. If eveybody is aware of that and still thinks it's fine to add EoB
then I that's fine with me.

// Johannes