[Scummvm-devel] KYRA - Eye of the Beholder extension

Willem Jan Palenstijn wjp at usecode.org
Fri Dec 2 19:48:08 CET 2011

On Fri, Dec 02, 2011 at 06:30:28PM +0000, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> On 2 December 2011 16:48, Johannes Schickel <lordhoto at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'll talk to Florian so he and me can get the code up to speed for merging.
> I recommend to wait for wjp's opinion.

No objections to starting that process.

In fact, here's a rebased verison in which every commit actually compiles:

https://github.com/wjp/scummvm/tree/eob

There were some configure/module.mk/engine.mk and class renaming issues in a
whole string of commits making them uncompilable for silly reasons.

-Willem Jan