[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.4.1?

D G Turner d.g.turner at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 8 17:01:39 CET 2011

Eugene,
  My view is that we should release a v1.4.1 maintenance release as
  branch-1-4 has received a number of fixes and it would be nice to
  provide users with a stable point release.

  This is not an and/or decision, as we can continue developing
  v1.5.0 while v1.4.1 is tagged and the porters do builds...

  Note, that since this is a maintenance release, no extensive release
  testing should be needed, so this should be easy to do.
Thanks,
David Turner