[Scummvm-devel] ATTN: SVN access is restricted

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sat Feb 12 21:59:00 CET 2011

Hi Team,

Since we moved to git now, and in order to minimise risk of de-syncing
of the trees, I disabled SVN write access for majority of existing
devs, leaving it for those who in the past changed web/, buildbot/
whatever.

This will last until we move the rest to git, and then the SVN write
access will be revoked from everyone, as there is no way to make it
read-only.

If I mistakenly restricted access for those who need it, just ping Max
or me.

Eugene