[Scummvm-devel] Ohloh update

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Feb 13 21:39:51 CET 2011

Hi there,

due to the SVN -> Git move, ohloh's commit tracking kind of "lost track" of many of us. So if you have an ohloh account, you may want to check that ohloh is still picking up your ScummVM commits correctly. For me, it didn't, so right now on <https://www.ohloh.net/p/scummvm/contributors> you will see two entries for me: One under my nick, one under my real name.

It is easy enough to fix that: Just find all instances of your self; then for each, click on the provided link, and on the new page, click the "I am this person" button. It will take some time for ohloh to actually reflect these changes. I also already did this for some of you by adding an "alias", but there are too many of you out there to make this practical for me. Plus, for some of you I don't get the option (e.g. for Neil; probably because his agentq account now is down to "0 commits", so Ohloh doesn't let me transfer the "Neil Millstone" commits to that user... *sigh*).